Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Adios brother

I never worked for him. My nexus with him was nothing beyond informal. For any problem outside of work, I would talk to him. Any suppressed feeling, I would share with him. He was always there, as my elder brother.

No more though. He moved to Dallas last Friday. He doesnt want to come back for another 5-6 years. Dunno how things will be then. No idea if I will ever meet him again. But I hope we do.

This aspect of life sucks. You grow attached to some one and a day comes when that person says tata bye bye and flies away. Why dont people stay? My sis..

a few very very close friends (all, except me, right top, have settled down elsewhere now)..

each one flew in a direction of his/her own.

Hmm. Guess its still gonna take time to understand this hard reality.

But Paddanna, I am gonna miss you :-(

4 comments:

Shekhar said...

hmmm .. seems like u r totally upset with ppl in US .. wrong time for me to write "american in america" hmmm..!! ???

Josh said...

upset! thats an underexpression for my feeling shekiee!

Mana said...

Is that your sis in the first pic? She's cute :)

Life is such, it gives you what you deserve and not what you desire always! And yes, sometimes it gives more than what we wish for :)

Maddy said...

guess, the only consolation is to know that the person on the other side may be harboring the same feelings and nostalgia too and will soon come back....