Friday, December 01, 2006

Questions unanswered.

You promised me that you would come, I stood, beating the blistering cold,
Dawn became dusk, and you wouldnt come, I was told,
Hurt I was then, when I learnt, nothing mattered, how I waited for you, here and there,
I expressed the same to who else but you, you scratced your head, and bluntly asked "Where?"

Crowded that place was, but I was all alone,
Your addiction, your thoughts, your absence, had all into weaknesses grown,
Hurt I was then, when I learnt, nothing mattered, how miserably I missed you, every now and then,
I expressed the same to who else but you, you looked around everywhere, but into my eyes, and asked "When?"

To melt a stone that you are, myself I dared,
I went that extra mile to show how much I cared,
Hurt I was then, when I learnt, nothing mattered, how hard I tried to do all that,
I expressed the same to who else but you, teeth you bared, and in disbelief you flared, "What!".

To make you my future, I forgot my present and my past,
People lost hope in me, so did I, and away I was cast,
Hurt I was then, when I learnt, nothing mattered, the depths to which I had fallen in your love,
I expressed the same to who else but you, eyes you blinked, and naively you asked, "But how?"

But that was the past, trying to hold on to you, I failed life's test,
Now I am away, away from sight, away from your life, but always wishing you all the best,
Hurt you are now, 'cause you understand all the wheres, whens, whats and hows, and you cry,
You wish to express the same to who else but me, but all you can do now is, ask yourself, "Why.Oh!Why?"

6 comments:

Unknown said...

nice one! whos the author?

Narayanan B said...

Very well written. Lots of deep emotion in a few lines:
'To melt a stone that you are, myself I dared,
I went that extra mile to show how much I cared'

I do not know maga but in my current avatar, I do not believe in all this hurt shurt business. In fact silly to even think about someone else's actions hurting you.
Just live your life.

Josh said...

u wanna give everything but somebody doesnt want it.it hurts maga..big time. u wanna control urself, but it jus wont happen..

Krishna said...

yenaito ? Also read the previous 'regret' post.Whats wrong?

To quote Swami Vivekananda,
"Strength is life, weakness is death. Strength is felicity, life eternal, immortal. Weakness is constant strain and misery; weakness is death."

Be strong buddy.You know you are above all these, to let them affect you.

Vetty Max said...

Very very fair piece of poetry maga.

Though I don't agree with Nari, I do agree that it is your life finally and its you who has to live it.

BlackThorn said...

only the ppl who pour their blood out know,
the pain, the thorns the insensible sow,
i wonder if they really have a heart to show,
or is it that they'v vowed not to bow?

(nodidyaa sam, riming is indeed contagious!)

sam, u hv penned ur heart out, but the rhymes and chimes take a back seat, comprd to the vexation of "those times"!

amazing piece of poecy maga, now i kno y ur blog's rubric is "Seene mein jalan".