Thursday, August 30, 2007

I am not an intellectual whore!

A couple of people who actually understand me quite well, have called me a 'nice guy' in as many weeks. I prefer to use, 'called me' over 'complimented me'. Coincidence or not, in the same two weeks I chanced upon this theory and this rant.

I had many reactions to the above two, and that’s not even counting “Eewwww!” (Courtesy : Scott Adams). After having been there and having done all that, in my opinion, being an intellectual whore is anything but nice and being called a nice guy is everything but a compliment.

I am an Woody Allen fan for sure. LT says this short story led to the coining of the, 'intellectual whore' terminology.

Can also visit this of you are a nice guy, nice guy.

3 comments:

Veda said...

So much so for calling u a nice guy ;) LT is pure bull..

Eternal Child said...

awww.. you poor li'l thing... but you aaare a nice guy.. dont you get it.. ;D

Josh said...

@veda!
LT is the TRUTH
@arati..
I AM NOT A NICE GUY. NO .NEVER