Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Déjà Vu

Its been almost 2 yrs since I created the first of my n (>2) personal pages here. Tried all of these.. rediffblog, blogger, blog spot. And then nothing. All were created under similar circumstances of sheer joblessness, with a sudden outta-the-blue blogging impulse. Being a veteran at creating and 'hush'ing (sounds more power packed, this BITS' counterpart for IITM's 'pack' and REC's 'ditch') blog pages, this time I wont promise myself that this page will continue to exist. But I have seen a bit of the world in this past year. Maturity comes with experience and so does the sense of commitment. Commitment! yeeooow.. brings back ol' memories of the lone 'commitment' (in its traditional, dreaded by me, boy-gal relationship sense) that I failed to stand up to. Hmm.. no crying over spilt milk. Newaiz, back to blogging I am and hope this page marks the beginning of a long list of commitments expected from my side (gee.. isnt tht a smarter way of saying..'commitments that I have to make'??). AMEN!

1 comment:

Narayanan B said...

You better keep this blog running longer than before..
Hoping to see lots of worthwhile posts