Monday, August 04, 2008

A different Monday this one. French project managers on vacation. Japanese customers on vacation. Immediate boss on sick leave. Best time to do something about my writer's block.

Its been over 2 months since we returned from Darjeeling. With scarce water supply and filthy crowded streets teeming with Tata Spacio Gold pick-ups (Sumo look alikes. Havent seen them in B'lore) this 'hill-station' is just another K.R.Market at 7000 ft. Go there only if you hate your wife. Aah. MY wife. Let me say a thing or two about her here.

Affable
Beautiful: She looks best in white. Or is it green? I think it is blue. Nothing can beat red.
Chocoholic: Apt company to mom.
Delicate: Haven't protected anything more than her till date.
Emotional: Yet placid.
Forthcoming: I will hit you if you do this. Phutaak!
Gregarious: She will starve but wont eat alone.
Humble
Indecisive: Should I wear the ear-ring with white and silver beads or the one with silver and white beads? I
have an answer: The one in the left hand. What would she do in my absence?!
Jovial: Smiles always. Perpetual cause for her headaches.
Kkkkahani-lover: Ask her about the sixth husband to the fifth wife of a re-incarnated hero. Unlikely that she
wouldn't know him.
Kannada-handicap!
Movie-buff: I dont wanna talk about this.
PURE
Sensitive: Try calling her blind!
Temperate
Unpretentious: She is what she is and she loves being just that.
Vivacious: Ask mom what home feels like in her absence.
Wanderlust
Young at heart: I am jealous of this. Touchwood.
Zealous

I actually said 21 things about her. Thought I will write about some general stuff. No more for the day. My
fingers feel sweet. Let the sweet taste linger.


5 comments:

Mana said...

Good to see you back! Happy married life :)

vinu said...

:-)

RS said...

Besotted u!!!!

Touch wood....

Veda said...

Aww! when am I seeing the misses ?

Josh said...

@manasa: thank you :-)
@rs: :-)
@veda: when u r here next :-) that is in..?