Monday, October 29, 2007

Pining for peace within..

My apartment is taking a frustratingly long time to make itself worthy of occupation. The every day 35 km to and fro journey to office in the maddening traffic has started getting to my nerves big time.

An ox cart rammed into the rear door of the car yesterday. Door might need replacement. Additional unwanted expense.

Dropped my 6300 twice on Saturday. I can see the inside circuitry through the opening on the left side. Back to my W205 for the time being.

A rift with my egoistic captain means I wont be playing cricket for a long time.

Still searching for an activity that will keep me sane. Patience has abandoned me. Loneliness has taken its place..

5 comments:

Vetty Max said...

How much longer has the builder said it will take?

You can come and play tennis ball cricket with me and my office junta. :-)

Narayanan B said...

Oh maga! Heady combination of events.

Go play ball with Baada :)

Good to see a post after a long time. Was growing tired of seeing the same post. Lage raho!

Maddy said...

oye, wht happened wid the cricket thing? and pls pls drive safe....:(

Krishna said...

Every Saturday -> 8.00 am -> New public grounds.We'll show your captain who is he losing out on.
What say :D ?

Josh said...

@kesava
not before the yr end muchcha.
thns for the offer :)

@nari
if not play, i shal atleast give some cricketing tips to kesava and his team ;)

@kow
my kaptaan managed to kill my enthu :(

@kiTTi
u play there on saturdays?