Tuesday, April 11, 2006

The time has come for me to rest

Arjun Singh ki jai!

Frankly, the fear of being overtaken or out-smarted at work-place or elsewhere is the primary factor that keeps me on my heels most of the time. Sometimes I just shake myself awake in the dead of the night, thinking, 'if i dont do it, some one else will'. But if Arjun Singh gets things going his way, I think I can slow down , relax and do things at my own desired pace.

Think about it. 49.5% reservation. Where does it stand now? 22-23% ? So thats an additional 25%+ increase in incompetence and 25%+ reduction in standard. To me it only means 25%+ lesser competition to stay ahead in the future. The future definitely looks secure for me.

Thanks Arjun Singh, you have made my life that much more peaceful and stress-free.

5 comments:

Narayanan B said...

Maga I do not see too much of a connection as to how the reservation is going to make your life easier. Your employer's recruitment policy will make sure you are on your toes all the time :)

And I didn't know your motivation for work was the 'someone else might do it better' type of thing. Surprising maga!

Unknown said...

hmmm...interesting analysis!

Krishna said...

Yeah,even I don't see how this decision will translate into you having lesser competition.Anyways,from this post,can learn a thing or two on how to focus only on the postives !!!

BlackThorn said...

hw come u hven't let out even a bit of insinuation abt the ill-temperament u hve with this issue in this post? ironically though, u r thankful. i remember hw u had reacted when the issue of reservation had come up in a casual discussion, and u had said "y dont they provide 100% reservation? so that they dont hve a goal/percent further to proceed with". I think u r not far away frm ur day of 'COMPLETE cent percent' rest! Till then, happy 'partial' resting.

Unknown said...

I agree with you..but probably it will affect the future generation, but thats a interesting piece of note...