Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Its different

So it was my first day. Working from home feels 'different'. Woke up aaraam se at 8. Got ready by 9. Remotely logged into my office m/c. Worked till 11. Then had a sumptuous lunch. Didnt feel like sitting at home any more. Came down to office at 12:30. Rest as usual.

How it was different:
*No frustrating/abusive attempts to kick-start/electronically-start my huge bike at 7:30 in the morn. Soemhow this mountain of a machine refuses to start for any less attempts than a dozen.
*No full-time-pass(ftp) early in the morning in the office cafeteria, waiting for my 'sweetheart's' face-darshanam ;-)
*No post-cafeteria-ftp ftp in the third floor pantry. again the same leitmotif there.
*Minimal clothing gives me maximum pleasure and whats better than chaDDi-banyan at home!
*But nobody to talk to, besides mom and rudramma, my maid :-(
*Lunch!
*Helmet and overcoat at noon. That hurts :-/
*I actually worked!! Cant find a bigger difference.

Gotta see whats in stake for the morning to follow.

3 comments:

Vetty Max said...

Yaaro maga sweetheart? ;)

Narayanan B said...

Maga! I thought the only chips people could make wearing chaddi baniyan were the ones we eat.. ;)
now you can make microchips also.. technology has improved so much

Bike doesn't start easily? surprising.. starting problem on more than one front?

Good that you are getting the 'Darshanam'.. they say every God is worth a prayer. I don't see how it can be different for Goddesses. Ask for something..

venkatesh said...

hey nice to see u here :)